GDPR (Villa Vacanze Paradiso – GIORGINO SAS of Bille Maria Luisa & C.)
Information note pursuant to art. 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation – art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code)
In application of the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 de Legislative Decree n. 196 of 2003 concerning the protection of personal data. We inform you that the Data Controller is GIORGINO SAS, Via Vegri, 10 – 36010 – Zanè (VI) – VAT number 02777760246 (hereinafter referred to as “the Data Controller”).
Personal data will be processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as “the interested party”) will be used only to follow up on your requests and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose, or with the express consent of the Interested party.
Data will be processed by staff appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools to protect the confidentiality and security of data of the Data Subject. This includes their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction or a combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the requested services and will in any case be removed as a result of the request of the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations established by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
Within the scope of its activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may use services rendered by third parties that operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical consultants and doctors and other similar subjects who work with our organization to fulfill the contractual commitments with you. Subjects that provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the owner such as tax consultants, banks, shippers, insurance companies, public and private bodies, including for inspections or checks; can access the data under the provisions of the law.
The data may also be disclosed to all those authorized by law to collect them (eg provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.)
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons nominated responsible for the managing of data by contacting the contact indicated below.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain access to their data and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her;
- Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Article 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- Right to the limitation of treatment (Article 18 GDPR). Right of the interested party to obtain a limitation of data processing;
- Obligation to notify (Article 19 of the GDPR). The Data Controller will contact all of the recipients to whom the personal data has been transfered. The eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out is in accordance with the articles. 16; 17; 18;
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to the Data Controller and has the right to transfer such data to another data controller without impediment by the Data Controller;
- Opposition law (Article 21 of the GDPR). Right of the interested party to oppose the processing of his personal data;
- Profiling (Article 22 GDPR). The Data Subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or that which may significantly affect his / her person.
Identity and contact details of the holder
The Data Controller and legal representative is; GIORGINO SAS, Via Vegri, 10 – 36010 – Zanè (VI) – Tel. 0836 610455 – Fax 0832 1900159 – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: giorginosas @ pec .it – Fiscal code and VAT number: 02777760246.
By agreeing to request information I confirm that;
I declare that I have read the information (*) pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and consent to the processing of data for the purposes set out
(*) links to the information page ( Click the box and press INVIA) (Send)
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term “cookies”.
Types of cookies
- strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site and are used to manage the login and access to the functions of the site, in general to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is either strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser are deleted), or of longer duration, aimed at recognizing the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation may compromise the use of services accessible by login, while the public part of the site is normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies.These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies.These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owner”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
As an example, with Google Chrome, click the tab in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. At this point select ‘Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood”) and change the Privacy settings.
This site uses Google Analytics
The site operator has activated the function of anonymization of the IP address and signed the amendment on the processing of data in accordance with the European regulations dictated by Directive 95/46 / EC.
The list of cookies used by Google Analytics is, available at the following address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it is also made available by Google the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these sites we report the web address of the information and how to manage cookies, in addition to the possible denial of consent to the installation of cookies:
Tripadvisor – travel portal (profiling): CLICK HERE
Powr.io – weather service (profiling): CLICK HERE
Sharethis.com – content sharing (profiling): CLICK HERE
Holidaycheck.it – web services (statistics and profiling): CLICK HERE
Trivago.it – travel portal (profiling): CLICK HERE
Youtube.com – multimedia contents (profiling): CLICK HERE
Google.com – web services (statistics, profiling and marketing): CLICK HERE
Google Analytics – web services (statistics and profiling): CLICK HERE
Facebook.com – social (profiling and marketing): CLICK HERE
Yandex.ru – web services (profiling): CLICK HERE
Ilmeteo.it – weather service (profiling): CLICK HERE
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit: